- How will this crisis impact where we live and work?
- What is the future of established and dense cities, like New York, versus secondary urban and suburban markets, like Nashville, Austin, and Salt Lake City?
- Will co-working survive?
- What does the future of space-as-a-service and flexible space solutions look like?
- What does this global experiment in working remotely mean for the future of commercial office space?
- Will there be lasting headwinds to the business of conferences and events and what will be the impact on hotels, convention centers, and meeting space providers like Convene?
- In what ways will this change the requirements and expectations of commercial tenants? Further, what changes will landlords need to make to building operations and amenities on a go-forward basis?
How Will This Crisis Impact Where We Live And Work?
What Is The Future Of Dense Cities, Like New York, Versus Secondary Urban And Suburban Markets, Like Nashville, Austin, And Salt Lake City?
Will Co-Working Survive After COVID-19?
What Does The Future Of Space-As-A-Service And Flexible Space Solutions Look Like?
What Does This Global Experiment In Working Remotely Mean For The Future Of Commercial Office Space?
What Will Be the Impact On Conferences, Hotels, Conventions Centers, And Meeting Space Providers Like Convene?
How Will This Change Commercial Tenant Expectations? What Changes Will Landlords Need To Make To Building Operations And Amenities?
INTERESTED IN READING MORE?
Continuing learning about the specific of Commercial Real Estate in NYC with these next few articles.
DOES CO-WORKING SURVIVE? NOT IN ITS' CURRENT FORM
Every day we see new predictions of WeWork’s demise. Articles with headlines like “Is Coronavirus the Knockout...
SHOULD I SIGN A GOOD GUY GUARANTEE?
A ‘good guy’ guarantee is a special type of personal guarantee that provides protection to landlords in the event...